Contact us at 800-587-5534 to learn more about our solar services.
Remove & Reset for Roof Repairs
Clients sometimes require roof repairs or upgrades, necessitating temporary removal of a solar system. Moore Energy will disassemble solar panels and components, carefully storing modules, racking, and wiring until solar system reinstallation. We’ll assess the system’s overall functionality and then reinstall or repair it according to pre-existing design or within the new roof’s space. And, to make things effortless for our clients, Moore Energy coordinates with roofing contractors and material manufacturers, making any roof repair seamless.
- Evaluate system
- Coordinate all work with roofing contractor and material manufacturers
- Remove modules, racking, and wiring
- Safely store all components
- Reinstall racking, wiring, and modules per roofing manufacturers specifications and guidlines
- Ensure system is fully operational and functioning per design
Solar Panel Maintenance & Repairs for Homes & Businesses
Moore Energy doesn’t just install solar systems in homes and business—we also specialize in solar system repair and solar panel maintenance. We work with every client to set up a regular system evaluation, ensuring each solar system we install is well-functioning and safe. Moore Energy even provides cleaning services and module connection repair when necessary. If clients are ever unsure of implementing a suitable maintenance schedule, Moore Energy is here to help.
Customers aren’t always aware that solar system maintenance involves more than snow removal and regular cleaning (although both are important). Moore Energy’s highly trained and experienced team performs thorough maintenance, such as reviewing cord installations, detailed deep cleaning, and removing (and replacing) corroded wires. We’ll also re-evaluate existing installations, ensuring all parts are under warranty and meeting any requirements for manufacturer safety recalls. Moore Energy wants our customers and our systems to be safe and updated. We also include:
- Module cleaning
- Checking wire connections for tightness
- Cleaning inverters
- Checking for and eliminating corroded connections
- Evaluating and replacing failing components under manufactures warranty program
- Servicing installation for manufacturer’s recalls, upgrade meters, storm damage
- Process all paperwork associated with warranty claim
- Measuring actual power output vs. rated performance
- Checking modules for power output
- Checking inverters
- Checking connection points